East Midlands Chamber of Commerce 2019
- March 2019
East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Directory is published on behalf of East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & Leicestershire)
Size: 297 x 210mm
Geographical area covered:
Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire
The East Midlands Chamber of Commerce and Industry Directory is the official Yearbook for the region.
The publication is the leading guide to industrial, commercial and service companies in the region, and has a quality controlled circulation. It is distributed free of charge to all Members of the participating Chambers.
Circulation and Usage:
• All Members of East Midlands Chamber of Commerce
• All Directory Advertisers
• Local Authorities
• Regional Development Association, Learning & Skills Councils, and Business Links
• The Chamber’s own Research and Information Department handle thousands of enquiries each year and
the Directory provides the Chamber with a valuable tool in answering these queries
• East Midlands Chamber of Commerce Directory gives you the chance to promote your business to the Chambers of Commerce network of
local businesses – and beyond.
• The directory is the indispensable Members’ Handbook; a valuable benefit of Chamber membership.
• The directory provides a detailed guide to Chamber services as well as full listings of the Chamber of Commerce membership companies.
• Directories are mailed direct to all Chamber member businesses.
• Useful and relevant editorial content ensures that members keep and refer to their directory throughout the year.
• Member businesses are spread across East Midlands and the surrounding areas.
• Directories are sent to Chambers of Commerce across the UK and placed in major UK libraries.
• Digital copies are available to partner organisations in 140 countries across the world: Chambers of Commerce Overseas,
Overseas Diplomatic List, Overseas Exhibition Centres.